Online casino games are a great deal of fun and part of the attraction for most is getting to push the buttons and watch as the game unfolds before your eyes. For others however, game play is structured according to a specific pattern, and for these people the repetitive nature of playing the same way over and over can become exceedingly boring.
Modern casino games powered by software giants like Microgaming and NetEnt offer players a solution to this problem by offering an auto play or auto spins feature which allows the player to program the number of spins or hands a game should play, and simply watch as the game is played for you, or do other things entirely. For some this may seem pointless and for others who are generally more interested in winning, it may sound like the ultimate solution.
Online slots reviews here – http://gamblers.casino/online-slots/
No matter which side of the fence you fall on in the great Auto Play debate, it’s important to know the Pros and Cons of using this function, so that you can make an informed decision as to whether or not opting to use it is for you. Let’s take a look at these below:
Pros of AutoPlay
- It’s convenient if you play the same game in the same way over and over and are more interested in winning than the entertainment value of casino games.
- Generally speaking, the Auto Play function for games like video poker and blackjack will play the game according to sound basic strategy which will eliminate any unforced errors you may make as a player.
- It offers you the potential to win money without even being at your computer.
Cons of AutoPlay
- You don’t get to play and enjoy the casino game for yourself.
- Auto play speeds up game play which means that you inevitably end up playing and spending more than you usually would in a gambling session which can have an adverse effect on your bankroll.
- You don’t really get to learn and master the skills necessary to play a skill game on your own because the machine is really playing on your behalf. Most people learn by doing and trial and error. So if you’re looking to improve your game, then it’s not for you.
- You have to trust the integrity of the software ‐ which is a given at most reputable online casinos but if you’re playing at a questionable or rogue casino, you may not enjoy the “perfect strategy” advantage that you think you are when using this function.
As you can see from the above discussion, whether or not you use the Auto Play function will come down to your gambling objectives and personal preferences ‐ if you want to enjoy a game then it’s something you should avoid, but if you’re only playing to win then it may be the right option to help you along.