What Is the Best Casino War Strategy? What Is the House Edge?
Casino war can also be known as Royal Rumble or Battle Royale. If you ever get a chance to hit up the casino war table at a casino, the game will probably be instantly familiar to you. Because the rules are extremely simple, it can be a fun game to play, but it can become monotonous after a while.
Its simplicity is what makes it attractive game, so if you’re new to gambling or just want to warm up with an easy game, it might be your best bet. After all, if you can count, you can play.
- There are six decks used in the game. Cards are worth face value; aces are high
- After wagers are made, the player and dealer are both dealt one card.
- If the player’s card is higher, he wins exactly what he bet; if the dealer’s card is higher, the player loses his bet.
- If there is a tie, the player is two different options; 1) He or she can “surrender.” Unfortunately, this means forfeiting half of the original bet. 2) The player can “go to war,.”
- If the player goes to war, he or she must bet at least the same amount of the original bet, although it can be increased even more. The dealer does the same, but this is only for show. The dealer will then burn three cards (discarding them) and deal each of them another card.
- If the player’s second card beats the dealer’s, he will win even money on the raise, and the original bet will push. If the dealer’s card beats the player’s card, the player will lose both bets.
- At some casinos, if the war results in another tie it will result in a bonus equal to the original wager.
- Some casinos also allow the player to bet on a tie, which pays 10 to 1.
- If you surrender every time you tie, the house edge is %3.7
- If you go to war each time, the house edge is 2.88%
Essentially, the best strategy is to go to war every time you tie with the dealer. As General Patton would say, “Never surrender.” If you’re willing to risk more money in an effort to get your original bet back, you can do that, as well. For example, if you originally wagered $5 and you tie, you might wager $10 next time so you don’t just end up breaking even with another $5 bet.
Try your luck at one of the best gambling establishments Pin-Up Casino