NextGen Gaming software review
NextGen Gaming has been around for quite some time as one of the older gaming software providers. The Australian casino software was founded in 1999. Since then, NextGen Gaming has made new strides in the online casino industry. NextGen Gaming has also partnered up with Microgaming and NetEnt casinos games.
A wide array of NextGen Games
Some of the best known and all time loved games have been provided by NextGen. NextGen offers a wide range of different games platforms including Flash and HTML5. NextGen software is easily adaptable and many of their games are also supported on mobile devices including iOS and Android, not to mention that you can play for real money as well.
Many of their most liked games are delivered through software called The Opening Gaming System and OGS gaming. NextGen is committed to bringing players the best games with the highest quality across games ranging from slots to blackjack.
NextGen Gaming Powered online casinos:
The uniqueness of NextGen Gaming
NextGen mainly focuses on Slots, especially slots with a 3D design. This means that when players play for real money or free games at NextGen casinos, they will be ensured to receive the highest quality and the best experience. The unique features from NextGen are multiple feature sets, top class audio and true Reel bounce.
What makes NextGen interesting is that the games are designed to be operated by a variety of different software platforms, thus casino operators can be more flexible when setting up their websites.
Pros of NextGen Gaming:
- Their mobile slots are found on a wide range of multi-platform NextGen casinos
- Mobile slots are available in multiple languages as well as multiple currencies
- NextGen have the widest and largest variety of mobile slots in the market.
- Mobile slots work on a wide range of platforms including iOS and Android
- Their slot games are available as downloadable apps.
NextGen Gaming Awards
NextGen has been recognised for quite a few prominent and high gaming publications:
- 2013 – NextGen won the eGaming Review B2B award for RNG Casino Supplier of the Year.
- 2012 – NextGen also received the Social Gaming Supplier of the Year award from the eGaming Review.
- 2014 – NextGen’s parent company NYX won EGR’s 2014 B2B award for Special Achievement, as a result of their efforts to deliver innovative solutions to the industry
Unique NextGen Bonuses
Due to NextGen casinos using multiple platforms, this makes them adaptable. All their different casinos use their own cashier system as well as their own promotional structure. The most common of the bonuses are the match deposit Bonuses which players receive on their first deposit. Many of NextGen’s casinos spread these bonuses out through multiple deposits. NextGen casinos also show a list of wagering requirements, special events as well as no deposit bonuses.