Warlords: Crystals of Power is 5 reels and 30 pay-lines video slot powered by Net Entertainment software. This is a brand new slot from NetEnt inspired with medieval warriors and their battles. The slot features a Samurai, a Priestess and a Barbarian. The slot has an amazing intro video worth watching and the graphics will leave you speechless. Give this slot a spin here for free or visit any of the NetEnt Casinos if you wish to play for real money.
Where to Play Warlords: Crystals of Power slot:
Before you start fighting in this battle, you need to set your bets. Coin denominations go from 0.01 to 1, and can be set by clicking “Coin Value +/-” section. With “Level +/-” you can set the number of coins per line. By clicking on “Max Bet” you will set the maximum bet available. “Spin” button is represented as the two circular arrows, and it will set the reels in motions, and “Autoplay” will turn the reels automatically for a chosen number of times without interruption.
Enter the Ring
Warlords: Crystals of Power is a game which centres on an epic battle where three rulers face off in a final fight for supremacy.
- The Samurai, The Priestess and The Barbarian are the three leaders left following many years of fighting, which each one determined to finally beat the others and claim the ultimate victory: leadership of the world!
- You’ll get an early glimpse of these three magnificent warriors as the game opens when the trio appear on the screen in a dynamic pose. And there’s no telling which one will emerge victorious in the war to end all wars….
- The gameplay is an entrancing fusion of fantasy and medieval battle, with terrifying creatures accompanying the warriors on the slot. From prowling wolves to silent panthers and even tusked warthogs, there’s danger with every spin of the reels.
- All of the graphics are rendered in HD with plenty of close-up shots too, so there’s no shortage of magnificent camera action to warn you of the perils which await.
This is initially triggered by landing at least two of the scatter symbols anywhere on reels two, three and four and the first thing that happens is a battle sequence to make the scattered banners the same colour. Once they all match there’ll be the Re-Spins phase which grants one spin which can award more scatter symbols. You will need at least three matching to activate the Free Spins phase but if this doesn’t happen there’s a final chance to get one more – a burning rock will hit one symbol position, hopefully revealing a scattered banner.
- Barbarian Free Spins (blue) – awards nine free spins with just the barbarian, his animal and scatters on the reels; that scatter will award three more spins.
- Priestess Free Spins (green) – awards seven free spins with each scatter symbol increasing the win multiplayer by 1x.
- Samurai Free Spins (red) – awards five free spins with scatter acting as a sticky wild for the duration of the round.
Random Overlay Wild
- Barbarian Hammer – changes a 2×2 grid into wilds.
- Priestess Arrow – adds 2-5 wilds to the reels.
- Samurai Sword – adds 2-5 wilds on reels one to four.